The Wilmington Boys Choir
Is your son thinking about joining
the Wilmington Boys Choir?
The Wilmington Boys Choir invites young men between 7 and voice change to join us for dinner and rehearsal. Anyone interested may sit-in on choir practice or just observe. Rehearsals are held at St. Paul's Episcopal Church located at 16th & Market. Auditions are by appointment.
Parents will have an opportunity to meet with the directors and learn about how the Wilmington Boys Choir can give your son a Voice for Life!
- For young men ages 7 through voice change -
- Participate in rehearsal or just observe -
- Audition to join the choir if interested -
- Meet the directors and ask questions -
- Join us for dinner and meet others -
- Parents are welcome to attend and observe -
Friday, December 8 at 7:30 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
16th & Market, Wilmington